Nicky enjoys ‘swanning’ and ‘horsing’ around and has been invited to Mexico with a rather unusual travel guide.
1. What is your favorite Yoga style and pose?
TRIYOGA and pose is SWAN
2. How did you get interested in Yoga?
I started an interest in yoga at Virgin in Kloof where I attended Triyoga classes with Bindu Lovell.
3. If you could compare yourself to an animal, which would it be and why?
Horse. I have loved them all my life! They are free spirited and are one with the outdoors.
4. What do you like to do in your free time?
Ride my horse, hike and enjoy nature.
5. What is the funniest thing that happened to you recently?
Ummm, thats a hard one as things have been too serious lately!
6. What’s the last thing you watched on TV and why did you choose to watch it?
Travel Channel. I would love to travel more and this is one way of doing it.
7. What’s your favorite drink?
8. If a penguin wearing a sombrero walks through your front door, what does he say and why is he here?
Ole!! I have come to fetch you to board the plane to Mexico. He is my travel guide!