Rona made a remarkable recovery, but a student claimed that books were a burden!
1. What is your favorite Yoga style and pose?
I enjoy a traditional vinyasa flow with variations according to my mood on the day. Favorite pose varies between lizard/pigeon or a headstand, depending on how balanced my day is feeling.
2. How did you get interested in Yoga?
I became very ill about 2yrs ago, after going through some traumatic life changes, and I wasn’t allowed to do any form of cardio exercises. This was the perfect opportunity for me to try yoga, something I have always longed to do. I was hooked after the 1st class and completed my 200hr TT 6months later!
3. If you could compare yourself to an animal, which would it be and why?
I would love to say a swan… But I am a true Taurus and some days I feel about as graceful as a bull on my yoga mat!
4. What do you like to do in your free time?
I love hiking in the mountains, long walks by the ocean, reading a really good book.
5. What is the funniest thing that happened to you recently?
I was teaching at a local Christian school. Checking homework books before my teens go home for the day. One 16yr old girl’s book was missing.. Called her over to ask what happened to her book.. Instant blank look, but smoke was coming out her ears, thinking of a quick excuse… Then… “Miss…. Miss, Jesus took it away from me cause it was a burden…” 🤣😂 Student – 100 ; Teacher – 0 !!!
6. What’s the last thing you watched on TV and why did you choose to watch it?
Down To Earth by Zac Effron. I loved the trailer and was totally hooked after watching only the intro of the 1st episode! Such a heart warming series, inspired to see celebrities walking into a deeper truth and caring so much about people and the environment.
7. What’s your favorite drink?
A biiiiigggg cupacino!!
8. If a penguin wearing a sombrero walks through your front door, what does he say and why is he here?
“Ola Chicka! I am here to take you to our secret beach in Baja, where we belly flop into the pool on purpose and drink cherry flavored mojitos all day long! 😎”