Marrion is a wise owl, but has no idea why there is a penguin on her doorstep!
1. What is your favorite Yoga style and pose?
This is one of the reasons I will always stay curious about this ancient practice.
There is a variety of styles, and my preferred choice would be dependent on my mood,
and same would go for the asana I prefer….it all depends on where I am on my
personal yogic journey.
2. How did you get interested in Yoga?
I needed to make lifestyle changes in order to find me again…I decided to do my YTT
in this year of slaying those dragons. The change it brought for me keeps me passionate
in sharing the wisdom with like-minded spirits.
3. If you could compare yourself to an animal, which would it be and why?
I have always found myself intrigued by owls. They are widely recognized as observers.
Owls employ their deeper spiritual senses to guide them and have a deeply philosophical
4. What do you like to do in your free time?
In my free time you will find me in nature with my people. Travelling, family, art and music
is my soul food.
5. What is the funniest thing that happened to you recently?
There have been so many online moments during lockdown where I have had to laugh at
myself. The children’s classes in particular kept the humour going…I continue to learn from
the little people as they show me the lighter side of life.
6. What’s the last thing you watched on TV and why did you choose to watch it?
I have found humour an excellent therapist during this pandemic, and spent many happy
hours watching “Comedians in Cars Getting Coffee”. Comic Jerry Seinfeld hosts this
unique series that feature vintage cars, hilarious conversations and you guessed it….coffee!
7. What’s your favorite drink?
A good chai tea and coffee
8. If a penguin wearing a sombrero walks through your front door, what does he say and why is he here?
I have no idea why this penguin made it to my doorstep or how, but after a year like 2020
nothing surprises me anymore….😉