Louise is a busy bee who veges out on popcorn after looking for her next BFF (just bring her something exotic to fill her tummy).
1. What is your favorite Yoga style and pose?
I am eclectic & love to mix things up. I do not take myself too seriously, so try to keep it light on the mat & have fun every time I come to the mat. In a pinch I would say vinyasa- go with the flow:-)
Favorite pose? Ooh that’s a tough one, let’s go with Crow. I always feel light & carefree in this pose (and each time I go into the pose I remember how amazingly kick-ass I felt the first time I actually nailed it).
2. How did you get interested in Yoga?
Needed to find my Zen – juggling family life & a busy corporate schedule was draining me out & messing with my mojo.
3. If you could compare yourself to an animal, which would it be and why?
Hummingbird – always busy & on the go – I can also eat half my body weight & drink eight times my body mass in liquid (so I have to keep busy or I’d blow up like a blowfish).
4. What do you like to do in your free time?
On a veg out, hide away from the world day – definitely eat copious amounts of popcorn & binge watch Netflix (or read a trashy romance novel) until my eyes bug out.
5. What is the funniest thing that happened to you recently?
I’m constantly doing silly things & making a bit of a tool of myself, so I’ve learnt to take it with a pinch of salt, roll with the punches & chillax (BREATHE).
6. What’s the last thing you watched on TV and why did you choose to watch it?
“Jamestown” – awesome period series, full of strong women, overcoming incredible odds to “make it work” while forging a strong sense of self.
7. What’s your favorite drink?
I am a teetotaler, with a propensity towards exciting tea blends (go figure). Hibiscus, peppermint & ginger/lemon are always staples in my tea caddy (no ceylon – far too bitter- herbal is the way to my tummy). Hit me up with something exotic & you’re my new BFF.
8. If a penguin wearing a sombrero walks through your front door, what does he say and why is he here?
Cricky, I’m terrible with jokes – I always mess up the punch line, here goes nothing:
Shuffle, shuffle, waddle, waddle, front door bangs open, penguin squeaks: “40 below outside, froze the freaking worm in my tequila – penguin salutations required STAT to heat things up”