Lee-Ann liked the man but loved the Yoga and invited a penguin for breakfast!
1. What is your favorite Yoga style and pose?
I love vinyasa yoga, depending on my mood, either vinyasa dynamic flow or slow flow. I love arm balances, but recently King Pigeon Pose has opened itself up to me, after 10 years.
2. How did you get interested in Yoga?
A guy I liked invited me to my first yoga class, I fell in love with yoga right away.
3. If you could compare yourself to an animal, which would it be and why?
(We are not sure on this one)
4. What do you like to do in your free time?
I love to surf in my free time
5. What is the funniest thing that happened to you recently?
I subbed a yoga class at the Source this evening, and a client I’d not met before, who got there early, confused me for a man and decided to let me know.
6. What’s the last thing you watched on TV and why did you choose to watch it?
I watched an episode of Roswell, a beautiful reminder of when times were simpler.
7. What’s your favorite drink?
Culture Lab Kombucha
8. If a penguin wearing a sombrero walks through your front door, what does he say and why is he here?
“What’s up, what’s for breakfast?”