Chandre loves the sun and getting sweaty, but lets penguins visit her daughter (hopefully not wearing her husbands clothes)
1. What is your favorite Yoga style and pose?
I love getting sweaty, so my favorite yoga style would definitely be vinyasa power flows and my favorite pose is not crow pose.
2. How did you get interested in Yoga?
My mom taught yoga in the 1970’s so it has always been part of my life.
3. If you could compare yourself to an animal, which would it be and why?
A cat. I love the sun, I scratch when angry and purr when I’m happy.
4. What do you like to do in your free time?
I love to walk and read and spend time with my family.
5. What is the funniest thing that happened to you recently?
I thought I had caught Covid-19, turned out I had started menopause. OR
My daughter got married on Wednesday last week and the groom left his wedding outfit at home so ended up getting married in my husband’s clothes.
6. What’s the last thing you watched on TV and why did you choose to watch it?
We don’t own a TV.
7. What’s your favorite drink?
8. If a penguin wearing a sombrero walks through your front door, what does he say and why is he here?
Hi where’s the rest of the gang? He is probably visiting my daughter.