Chade loves a tipple of gin while watching Formula 1 and being cuddled.
1. What is your favorite Yoga style and pose?
My favorite yoga style is Vinyasa as I love how this practice can be so strong, yet so meditative as well as you maintain and move with a connection to breathe. I don’t have a specific favourite pose, however I love a deep lizard pose/runners lunge & I love practicing handstands.
2. How did you get interested in Yoga?
When I was still in school I would religiously practice yoga once a week and it was the one thing I did that would always rejuvenate my mood and soul.
3. If you could compare yourself to an animal, which would it be and why?
I want to say a dog, because I love a good cuddle, walks/runs outdoors, playfulness & the unconditional love that they have.
4. What do you like to do in your free time?
If I’m not doing yoga, then being at the beach or doing something with friends!
5. What is the funniest thing that happened to you recently?
I feel like if I try to explain it it won’t be funny, because lets be honest the funniest moments are those that cannot be explained.
6. What’s the last thing you watched on TV and why did you choose to watch it?
Formula 1, going through a bit of an obsession with the sport after watching Drive to Survive on Netflix. Can 100% recommend!!
7. What’s your favorite drink?
Not going to lie, I love a good gin. Else it’s a good almond milk cuppa for sure!
8. If a penguin wearing a sombrero walks through your front door, what does he say and why is he here?
He says ola and he’s there because I’m most likely having a dream about a Mexican party.